The EPA and state water quality agencies realize the great impact that stormwater has on streams, rivers, lakes and oceans. Strict and complex federal, state and local laws regulate stormwater for flood prevention and pollution control.
The penalties for not following stormwater regulations are severe. A major US corporation paid a $3.1 million civil penalty for not controlling stormwater runoff and having improper control measures in place. In another instance, the EPA issued a penalty of more than $1 million against a major US company including $600,000 in criminal penalties for stormwater violations committed during operation of one of its facilities.
In order to comply with complex stormwater regulations and avoid costly non-compliance fines, many companies have turned to the stormwater professionals at DBi Services.
We are fully-insured and self-performing, with the ability to service one location or hundreds in country-wide network, and can assist you with either establishing a stormwater maintenance program or helping to enhance your current program. We will work with local municipalities and agencies to reduce fines and legal actions due to notices of violation, and we can also provide electronic reporting to track maintenance activities to better meet state and local NPDES requirements.
ADVANTAGES OF DBi SERVICES
- Equipped to deal with all types of environmental issues
- Fully licensed, experienced and highly trained crews
- Scheduling available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Knowledgeable management team
- Strong commitment to safety and compliance and quality assurance/quality control
- One of the largest and most diverse award-winning private fleets in the world
- "One-stop-shop" offering bundled services
- State-of-the-art technologies and "out of the box" approaches
- Partnerships in place with several universities and industry experts
- Dedicated to a program of continuous innovation through research and development
- Industry leading global organization with strong company infrastructure and 35+ years of experience