• Over 400 licensed and experienced herbicide applicators
• Over 2,600 employees performing work in 45 states
• Our fleet has 4,000+ trucks and equipment nationwide and one of the largest vegetation management fleets, with nearly 1,175 assets
• Local teams who have knowledge and experience in Kansas climates
INNOVATION SETS US APART
• Relationships with significant chemical manufacturers such as Bayer and Corteva
• Our plan for Kansas was designed with many factors in mind: geography, local environmental conditions, seasonal timing, weather, site conditions, application methods, materials, species, densities, soil types, biodiversity enhancement, and herbicide-resistant species.
THE KANSAS APPROACH
DBi understands how to approach a vegetation management plan for Kansas climates, targeting the State’s noxious weeds while protecting your native wildflowers and pollinator insects.
STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT
Off-road sprayers, four-wheel-drive vehicles, drone sprayers, roadside broadcast and boom sprayers, and various other specialized devices.
DBi Services Can Help
During treatment and while performing any herbicide applications,
we are continually monitoring the progress of the current application cycle to gauge long-term effectiveness of roadside noxious weed programs