DBi Services has the equipment and experience to perform a large variety of excavation projects, from underground utilities to site preparation to demolition, as well as bio-retention trenches along medians. Our right-of-way experience also includes clearing, grading and structural repairs to stormwater management facilities, outfall structures and embankments of roadways, ponds and streams. As a leader in excavation and utility projects, DBi Services can also assist in emergency situations as we are able to mobilize within hours and work around the clock to complete any emergency project quickly and safely.
DBi is a “doing” company. We listen. We are fully-insured and self-performing. We do the majority of our work in-house, so you’ll only deal with one service provider. We are solution providers and problem solvers – we innovate every day.
DBi has one of the largest and most diverse award-winning private truck and equipment fleets in the world, and more than 1500 employees with infrastructure management experience, making our expertise and expansive related capabilities your perfect match.
ADVANTAGES OF DBi SERVICES
- Knowledgeable management team experienced in the oversight of any size project
- Equipped to deal with all types of environmental issues
- Fully licensed and certified, experienced and highly trained crews
- Compliance with all State/Province-specific Environmental Agency regulations
- Scheduling available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Strong commitment to safety and compliance and quality assurance/quality control
- One of the largest and most diverse award-winning private fleets in the world
- "One-stop-shop" offering bundled services
- State-of-the-art technologies and "out of the box" approaches
- Partnerships in place with several universities and industry experts
- Dedicated to a program of continuous innovation through research and development
- Industry leading global organization with strong company infrastructure and 35+ years of experience