COLORIZED PAVEMENT DEMARCATION
Similar surfacing treatments may also provide unique demarcation and decorative opportunities while providing a safer and longer-lasting surface for bus lanes, bike lanes, pedestrian/walking lanes and school or hospital zones.
Our roadways can be multi-use facilities needing to accommodate a variety of users. Defining demarcation for these users through HFST applications is the safest, most effective and most noticeable method of enforcement.
Specially-designated vehicle, cycle and pedestrian lanes are installed at locations known to have high traffic congestion. Using the latest in demarcation surfaces, this long-term proven traffic safety solution reduces fatalities and saves lives.
Demarcation is used as a permanent and safe visual reminder for the following:
- Bike Lanes
- Bus Lanes
- HOV (High Occupancy Vehicle) Lanes
- Toll Plazas
- Emergency Shoulders
- Any colorized safety surfaces desired
CUSTOMER BENEFITS OF USING COLORIZED PAVEMENT DEMARCATION
- Visual safe separation for cyclists and transit riders
- Creates dedicated lanes to encourage alternative transportation
- Pigmented aggregate is 100% recycled, an environmentally acceptable choice
- Mechanically fast installation allows quick return for cyclists and transit riders
- Improves demarcation for viable priced lanes such as HOV, bus and bike lanes
- Durable, fade-free, proven long-term solution
Download PDF file, 11MB
Color Demarcation Power Point.
Download DOCX file, 44KB
Standard Specifications US 2017.
Download PDF file, 470KB
Norman, OK Engineering Report.
Download PDF file, 987KB
Demarcation Services Insert.