The High Friction Surfacing Treatment (HFST) application process features a fully-automated, mechanically applied, single truck-mounted system - the only one like it in the world!
DBi Services' HFST process is safer, faster, and more cost-effective than any other method of HFST. The mechanical application of the material yields a higher quality product than competing manual methods. In addition, fewer laborers are exposed to live traffic for shorter time periods and the driving public experiences less traffic lane interruptions.
CUSTOMER BENEFITS OF USING HFST
- Unlike other safety countermeasures, HFST works instantly
- Highest ROI for any safety countermeasure
- Instant reduction of horizontal curve crashes and serious injuries
- Specified by 24 highway agencies
- Every Day Counts II FHWA Innovative Safety Program
- Quick return to traffic