Recent bridge failures, a sharp rise in structures being categorized as “structurally deficient,” and government legislation being passed to direct and dictate transportation agencies to define preservation and maintenance plans for all structures has brought about a heightened awareness and focus on the need for sound, effective, preventative and prescriptive maintenance.
While this awareness has recently led to government funds being made available for maintenance and preservation projects, local transportation agencies with shrinking work forces and overall budgets continue to struggle to keep up with all structural maintenance needs.
DBi Services offers a wide range of maintenance and preservation services for bridges, tunnels and all transportation-related structures. Work is performed by experienced project professionals to assist and compliment transportation agencies in order to meet their growing needs and ensure all structures continually operate properly and safely for their expected service life and beyond.
ADVANTAGES OF DBi SERVICES
- Knowledgeable management team experienced in the oversight of any size structure project
- Highly trained field personnel with ATTSA and State/Province-specific traffic control certifications to meet all MOT (Maintenance of Traffic) needs
- Scheduling available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Strong commitment to safety and compliance and quality assurance/quality control
- One of the largest and most diverse award-winning private fleets in the world
- "One-stop-shop" offering bundled services
- Equipped to deal with all types of environmental issues
- State-of-the-art technologies and "out of the box" approaches
- Partnerships in place with several universities and industry experts
- Dedicated to a program of continuous innovation through research and development
- Industry leading global organization with strong company infrastructure and 35+ years of experience