DBi is dedicated to safety and preservation by providing a multitude of roadway maintenance services to clients such as city, township, county and state/province transportation agencies.
We expertly maintain various roadway and roadside assets for owners who are seeking single or multiple-activity service providers. DBi performs any and all types of maintenance and repairs to extend the life of the road surface.
With the increase of roadway miles traveled each year and the decreasing budgets to maintain the safety and infrastructure of these roadways, DBi uses the latest technologies and highly trained professionals to assist transportation departments in reaching their goals.
Some of the diverse services DBi provides include HFST (High Friction Surfacing Treatments) to prevent roadway departure crashes; integrated herbicide and mowing operations, for site distance clearance and invasive vegetation; sign and asset inventory, for reflectivity and knowing what assets are present; and cleaning services, to maintain roadways, roadside drains and other assets.
Work completed by our qualified teams is long-lasting and performed quickly and cost-effectively, lowering overall maintenance costs, reducing traffic closures and providing a quality traveling experience.
ADVANTAGES OF DBi SERVICES
- Knowledgeable management team
- Fully licensed, experienced and highly trained crews
- Scheduling available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Strong commitment to safety and compliance and quality assurance/quality control
- One of the largest and most diverse award-winning private fleets in the world
- "One-stop-shop" offering bundled services
- Equipped to deal with all types of environmental issues
- State-of-the-art technologies and "out of the box" approaches
- Partnerships in place with several universities and industry experts
- Dedicated to a program of continuous innovation through research and development
- Industry leading global organization with strong company infrastructure and 35+ years of experience