Asset Inventory and Condition Assessment
The DBi Services asset inventory and condition assessment program expedites field data collection and is designed for Windows Mobile handheld devices such as Trimble JunoKey.
Features of the asset inventory and condition assessment system include:
- Collection of GPS location utilizing internal or external GPS receivers.
- Asset information is collected outside of the vehicle.
- Asset photos can be captured using the in-built camera and linked geographically to their associated attributed feature.
- Using customizable schemes, the data collection interface is highly dynamic, enabling the operator to reflect any unexpected conditions observed in the field.
- Our system stores field data locally and can synchronize with a central database over wireless network.
- All data and photos are available immediately after upload through a mapping web page - the interface allows the user to identify the features on a map, click on the selected feature and view the attributes collected in the field along with any images of the feature.